- Write a program that accepts a series of names and scores for pupils and stores them in arrays.
- The program should ask for the first name, then the user should enter it, then the program should ask for the first score, then the user should enter it
- If the user types “x” for the name, then this means that the user has finished inputting the names and the program should print out all the name–score pairs entered.
Breaking it down
- Write a program that gets a word from the user
- Adapt your program so it keeps getting words from the user but stops when they enter ‘x’
- Adapt your program so it stores each word in an array
- Adapt your program so it gets and stores an integer for each word as well
- At the end of the program, write a for loop that prints out both arrays
- You’re done