Wednesday 15th May, Little Theater, 12:15pm
- Enter Exam Hall – 12.15pm
- Reading Time – 12.25pm
- Start time – 12.30pm
- Duration: 2 hours (both SL and HL)
Topics to be examined:
- Topics 2, 3, 4 and D
- Topics 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and D (including HL extension)
Points to note:
- In each exam, approximately 45 minutes will be short-answer questions, and the remaining 1h15 will be longer answer questions.
- You will be expected to construct at least one algorithm in pseudocode.
- Your exam will contain one question on OOP in Java.
- There will be no case study questions in this exam.