In the most recent computer science EE report, these titles were identified as particularly good because of their sharp focus.
- An analysis of lattice-based post-quantum cryptographic primitives
- Investigation of the JIT compiler for the Dalvik Virtual Machine and its influence on the Android OS performance.
- A comparison of different algorithms for solving magic squares.
- Why are wireless mesh networks superior to other networking technologies in promoting smart grid driven energy and cost efficiency programs?
- To what extent does the Chinese Postman problem help to solve the website linkage check?