The 12-mark question will be based on the challenges faced. Here are some of my thoughts on what you could be asked.
- to prepare a report on the different encryption protocols currently being used and how they might change in the future
- What are the current encryption protocols?
- Why should they need to change? What is driving this need for change?
- How will changes to encryption protocols meet this need? What will the changes be?
- to design the user interface that will work with the STK for their developing world mobile project
- What are the standard functions provided by the SIM toolkit?
- How can these be leveraged by the TransEuropa Bank?
- to complete the research necessary for developing the Mobile Wallet project
- What are the different methods of conducting this research?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- to review the authentication procedures in order to increase the security of banking operations.
- What are current authentication procedures?
- What is the threat and how is it carried out?
- What are the countermeasures and why do they work?