- Complete your Chinese Calendar program. By all means help each other, but be careful not to just copy each other’s work. Really try to understand what is going on.
- If you can, put the program into a while loop so that it keeps playing as long as the user chooses “y” at the prompt. If you do this, remember that you must get new input from the user at the end of each loop, otherwise the loop will never terminate.
- Create a guessing game program using the following structure:
Generate a random number and prompt the user to guess.
Store the user's guess.
While the guess is incorrect:
If the guess was too high:
Display an appropriate message, e.g. "Too high. Guess again."
Display an appropriate message, e.g. "Too low. Guess again."
Prompt the user to guess.
Store the new guess.
Give a congratulations message.
- At any point you can break to do your documentation on your website. Remember:
- Add your code to your site, formatted nicely and preferably with syntax highlighting.
- Show the output of your code.
- Add notes to explain what you are doing.