Tuesday last block
- Emphasis on algorithms, not object-oriented programming.
- Concepts: boolean operators, conditionals (simple and nested), while and for loops, array processing, function definition (passing parameters and return values)
- Questions of the form “Write a function isAscending that takes an int array numbers and returns true if the array is in ascending order and false if not.”
- Perhaps some code, and you have to spot what’s wrong.
- BubbleSort I would expect you to be able to code from scratch.
- SelectionSort you will need to understand how it works but I won’t ask you to code it from scratch.
- No HL-only content this time, but another quiz very soon!