Unlike a stack, a queue is a FIFO data structure (first in, first out). This should be intuitive to you. After all, if you join the queue first, you expect to get served first.
Your task is to think about how you would implement a queue in both of these situations. There are problems with both the static and the dynamic method.
- What is the problem when you use an array? How can you solve it?
- What is the problem when you use a linked list? What is the solution?
- What are queues used for in computer systems? Document two examples on your website.
- Make sure you also have two uses for stacks.
- Implement a queue using java.util.LinkedList