Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmzU47i2xgw (starts 35 seconds in)
- What is the cause of Clive’s condition?
- How does it affect his everyday behavior?
- What part of Clive’s brain is completely wiped out?
- How did Clive describe his condition?
- What would Clive write down in his journal?
- What abilities remained intact in Clive?
- How did Clive’s condition affect his relationship with Deborah?
- What happened on Easter Sunday 2002?
- How has Clive’s condition changed over time?
- How do you think it would feel to have Clive’s condition?
- What does this the case of Clive Wearing tell us about human memory and the brain?
- What does this the case of Clive Wearing tell us about the role of memory in our identity and humanity?